Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome to the Whittington Family blog

Well, I finally did. Started a blog, I mean. Been wanting to for awhile but there was that pesky business of giving birth then caring for a newborn. Andrew is finally ok to sit in a swing or bouncey seat long enough to let me get something done. So here I go!

Abby is 4 now and is going to preschool 5 days a week. She seems to be loving it and has been eager to go every morning. She went 3 days a week last year and had fun. It's a cute little church preschool near our home here in Hanover. So far she is mostly talking about being the "weather helper".

Andrew will be 4 months on Saturday. The time has absolutely flown by, even though he has been a very fussy baby. He has reflux which is uncomfortable for him. Luckily they give babies Zantac these days! It helps but he still has his fussy moments.

Well, I didn't give you a lot of interesting info here but Rick will be home shortly with supper. I have been a bit under the weather (I have lupus) so I'm not cooking tonight.

No comments: