Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures and Shopping

Our pictures turned out well. Of course the negative to this is we spent more money than we had anticipated. Oh, well. I always say if you're going to splurge on something, splurge on pictures because they are what you have left when the kids are grown, wedding is over, etc. Andrew has been excellent all day today. I hope this continues into tomorrow because I'm going to be gone all day. My friend Julie and I go shopping in Williamsburg (alone, meaning NO KIDS) twice a year. We have a great time buying the kids clothes and getting to take our time, browse, and eat out without having to feed anyone but ourselves! Can you tell I'm really looking forward to it? I feel a little guilty because Rick is really tired after his trip, but this was the best day for us to go. Have a good Saturday, I know I will!

No comments: