Thursday, June 25, 2009
2. How Deep the Father's Love For Us by Travis Cottrell
3. Jackson by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon (Walk the Line Soundtrack)
4. The Way You Look Tonight by Kris Allen
5. Here Come Goodbye by Rascal Flatts
6. Shine Jesus Shine by some worship team (Abby's request)
7. I Run To You by Lady Antebellum
8. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty by Travis Cottrell
9. My Front Porch Looking In by Lonestar
10. Sweet Thing by Keith Urban
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Hanging around............Refining our taste buds...........
Celebrating the BEST DADDY EVER....................
Monday, June 22, 2009
How deep the Father's love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the man upon a cross
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Shoes I got for my birthday. Aren't they cute?
Friday and Saturday I went on a retreat with the FLO (For Ladies Only) Crew in Williamsburg. We had a blast and got to eat at Chowning's Tavern in Colonial Williamsburg for lunch on Saturday. I came home and enjoyed some down time (Rick and the kids were in Emporia). Later in the evening I went to Ukrops and the cashier told me I looked flushed. I had noticed that it seemed hot in there, but she said it wasn't. So when I got home I took my temp and of course, I had Andrew's virus. So I missed church on Sunday morning. By Monday I was feeling better.
The kids all dressed for church on Sunday.
Check out Angie's blog to learn more. www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
Thursday, June 4, 2009
6. my house
8. Panera food
9. kids clothes/Gymboree
10. a long, hot bath
11. Baby Grace perfume
13. Cherry Coke
14. chicken and dumplings
16. Vera Bradley purses
17. ceiling fans
20. Beth Moore Bible Studies
21. my church
22. cookie dough ice cream
23. anything that helps me organize
25. painted toenails
26. country music
27. ink pens with fine tips
28. peppermint gum
29. my i-pod
30. peanut m&m's
31. yes, I'll say it....my mini-van!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
1. He's a great dad.
2. He helps around the house--vacuuming, cleaning up after supper, and anything else I ask him to help with!
3. He's great with our finances.
4. He's ambitious and successful with his business.
5. He understands the importance of me staying at home with the kids, and he also understands why somedays I'm on the verge of insanity.
6. He is always concerned about my health and knows that sometimes I just don't feel good.
7. He's fun!
8. We've been together almost 18 years and he still loves me--now that's a miracle!
9. He loves the Lord and his family.