Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Wednesday

Abby had a great time once again at church tonight. She talked about it the whole way home! She now has an imaginary dog, which makes conversations quite interesting.
Andrew has been very fussy (fussier than normal, and he's a pretty fussy baby all the time). We can see two little bumps on his gums but no teeth have popped through. I'm hoping that is the reason for the fussing. He screamed most of the night at church. Unfortunately Rick is out of town, so it made for a tiring night. That is life with a four month old! As we always say, "thank goodness he's cute!".

1 comment:

Jules said...

My favorite part about yesterday was when i called mom to let her know i was feeling pretty icky. Abby got on the phone and i told her I had lost my voice and she asked where it was...then went on to tell me she thought she knew where it was. She got off the phone with me and gave it back to mom...we talked for a second and Abby got back on and told me that she had found my voice in her pocket book!!!! hahaha that made my day!