Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to Wednesday nights at church

Tonight we will be back at church for Wednesday night activities. We really love our church, First Baptist Richmond. Abby is particularly excited to be able to eat dinner with her friends, then go to choir and Misison Friends. I will be keeping the babies in the nursery, something I have done for about 3 years now. It's fun because I'm there with my friend Barbara and we get to chat while we are loving on the little ones. Andrew will be in there with me. Rick teaches 1st and 2nd grade boys in Missions Force.

Is there such a thing as retirement for sports figures anymore? I heard today that Lance Armstrong is going back to "work". First Mark Martin, then Brett Favre.....do they realize how dumb they look when they can't make up their mind?

No comments: