Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend

Julie and I had a great time shopping. I didn't have much to buy since Abby can pretty much wear her clothes from last fall/winter, but I still came home with about 5 bags. I did get her a few things (who can resist little girl clothes?) but mostly I bought sleepers for Andrew. I had plenty in the smaller sizes but needed to buy 9 and 12 months. I got him a few outfits and shoes for Abby as well. I also treated myself to a pair of new shoes! We went to Carrabas to eat. I got calamari and a salad, which was delicious. It is also our rule to always get dessert on these shopping days, so that was a treat too! We always have such fun.

Rick and the kids made out fine. They went down to Emporia to watch the Hokies play with Rick's family. The Hokies pulled out the win, but the bigger football news (to me, anyway) was that JMU upset the first-ranked Appalachian State! Yeah Dukes!

Andrew refuses to eat the new formula, so it's back to square one on that. The teeth are beginning to poke through his gums, so hopefully it won't be long! He is rolling over like a champ now.

Tomorrow I have Bible Study in the morning, then Abby and I have haircuts. I'm also going to bite the bullet and go back to Weight Watchers tomorrow night. I have been putting it off but I just need to do it. I had lost 30 pounds prior to having Andrew. I didn't gain it all back, thank goodness! But it's time to get serious! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: