Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happenings

It's been a pretty blah week (especially today, since it's rainy). I did get a much-needed haircut on Monday. Abby is still loving preschool. She is so happy to go every morning. She also loves going to choir and mission friends on Wednesday nights. She was thrilled last night because in choir they got to use rhythm sticks!


We are still working with Andrew. Poor baby. He is just not happy. I talked to the dr again on Monday and she thinks its possible that he has a milk allergy or is lactose intolerant. So now we are trying the lactose-free formula. It is ridiculously expensive, about $75 a week. Of course it will be worth it if it helps him. So far I haven't seen a difference, but we're easing him into it because he didn't like it when we gave it to him initially. Now he's getting 5 oz of that and 1 oz of his old formula in each bottle...so we're almost there. In addition to being expensive, it stinks. I mean STINKS. And the spit up is even more stinky. So if he spits up on me I HAVE to change shirts. So the laundry is outrageous.


Did I mention Hippy has a sister now? When I went shopping Saturday I found a purple hippo very similar to Hippy. I told Julie it must be Hippy's long lost sister. Of course I had to buy it for Abby...now she is carrying around both of them. Her name is Polly (as in Wolly Doodle).



You'd laugh if you could see me now. I had two fillings done this morning so one side of my mouth is entirely numb and I'm trying to drink!

No comments: