Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a nice but busy weekend. On Friday night Abby's friend Mahaley came to play while her parents enjoyed a date. Mahaley is only two but they played very well together. Abby did a great job sharing! One funny thing that Abby told Mahaley. She showed her Andrew and said, "my mom had me a brother".

On Saturday I was lucky enough to go to an all-day scrapbooking event. I got so much done and it was great to be with other ladies. My friend Julie was there, too. I used all the pictures I have of Andrew so far! So his book is caught up. I'm so excited about that! Afterwards I went to Target and enjoyed shopping and browsing in peace. Then I went out to eat by myself and read. Rick took the kids down to Emporia to visit with his family. Judy and Becca took the kids to the pumpkin patch. I understand that Abby was scared of some scarecrows, but she said she had fun and was proud of her pumpkin.

On Sunday we went to church, and (this is very rare) I actually got to go to a grown-up Sunday School (I'm usually teaching a babies class) AND to worship! I watched most of the race, but I'm so sick of the same people winning. It's getting boring!

We won't talk about the Hokies or the Cowboys.

2 comments:

Sarah Nash said...

Can we add my Heels to teams not to discuss? What a miserable football weekend...

Unknown said...

sure, we won't discuss them either :)