Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nice Naps and the Month in Pictures

Could we be making some headway with Andrew??? For the past two days he has taken nice, hour long naps. In his crib. By himself. I actually was able to take a shower, do hair, do makeup, and a few things around the house in PEACE! Yippee!

One of the things Jill talked about at the retreat this weekend really inspired me (well, many things inspired me but this one is do-able right now). She talked about taking a picture for each day and keeping a picture diary. Pictures of good things that happened, things to remember, simple things that make each day a gift. So, I have deemed October the month in pictures. I am going to post a picture for each day on this blog. Now, I might not post each day, so some posts will have multiple pictures, but there will be a picture for each day. Enjoy!

No comments: