Sunday, October 26, 2008

Month in Pictures, October 23 and 24

OCTOBER 23rd

I was at the Short Pump mall on Thursday, and I didn't prepare for how chilly it would be (well, I had Andrew bundled up, but I didn't have a coat for me). So I decided to go in Starbucks for a hot chocolate. I have never bought anything from Starbucks, I don't know if I have ever even been in one because I'm not a coffee drinker. Anyway, I ordered my drink and was floored when she gave me the total of over $4. For hot chocolate!!! And it wasn't even that good. Don't think I'll do that again. BUT, Thank you, God, for warm drinks on a chilly day. I'll just get them somewhere cheaper next time :)

OCTOBER 24th

Ryan and Hannah came over to play and they enjoyed some play-dough time. Thank you, God, for Ryan and Hannah!

No comments: