Friday, May 8, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Living/Family Room Edition

Here is the view of my family room from the foyer. I just noticed that one of the curtains doesn't look right. A certain little boy likes to pull on them.


The rocking chair was my grandparent's and the coffee table was made for us by the dad of some kids I used to babysit for.
>
The bookshelf my grandfather made me when I went to college. It's mostly full of kids books and DVD's now! And over it is our family picture.
> The sofa and end tables. Notice the toys in baskets under each one! One side for Andrew, one side for Abby!
>
This is the catwalk upstairs that looks down into the family room.


As I've said before, my home decor is pretty much toys, toys, and more toys! Soon it will be for you, too, Kelly! :)

1 comment:

Natalie Meester said...

my hubby would love that flat screen TV!