Monday, May 4, 2009

15 Things I'm Lovin' Today

Saw this on another blog and thought it was a great idea....

1. Goes without saying. Jesus.
2. Abby's vivid imagination....Hippy has twin brothers who are coming home today.
3. Watching Andrew push his truck all around the family room.
4. Cherry Coke Zero.
5. My Bible Study ladies.
6. My JMU scrapbook. Felt the need to look at pics of Ham today. So glad I have some.
7. One month 'til I turn 31!
8. All the ceiling fans in my house. It's stuffy today.
9. PBS kids programming. Which is allowing me to write this uninterrupted.
10. Getting ready for Andrew's birthday. Wrapped some presents for him today.
11. Getting ready for Mother's Day. Abby and I worked on a "project" for Grammy and Grandmom earlier.
12. Abby's preschool. What a caring place for her to be!
13. My ice tea maker.
14. Being in a good financial place.
15. The love of my life just walked in the door!

1 comment:

Sarah Nash said...

I love this post! :)