Friday, May 29, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday--Children's Rooms

My Daughter's Room

For Christmas last year (2007) she got stuff for her "big girl room". One weekend in January we sent her to her grandparents and while she was gone we painted and set it all up. She was so excited to see it! It is painted a light lavender and has lots of Disney princess stuff. These pictures were actually taken awhile ago, can't take pics today because it is too messy!



My grandfather made her bookshelf, dresser, and night stand (the dresser and night stand were mine) Yes, she does have a TV in her room but she only watches movies in there, we don't keep the cable hooked up. The little orange thing is a baby doll swing.

Her bed. I don't have pics of this but she has butterflies hanging from her ceiling!

My Son's Room
He actually had more of a "nursery" look when he was born and until recently. I was going through his closet and his sister saw the Elmo stuff she used to have and wanted me to make him an Elmo room. So we did! Luckily he loves Elmo!
My grandfather made the bookshelf, and the rocker was in my dad's nursery
when he was a baby!

Looking in from the hall. We have those Sesame Street wall decals all over his room.
His crib with his name ANDREW over it.

His dresser and his Sesame Street toy bin.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Found you through Kelly's Korner. These rooms look great!