Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guess Who!

Last night was back to school night at Abby's school. Her teacher had covered up the names on their desks with a Guess Who! sheet. Of course, Abby couldn't wait to let me find hers on my own--she just took me right to it.

1. My hair is blonde.
Yes, this is true.
2. My eyes are blue.
Again, true.
3. I love to eat eggs.
Well, yes, but we never have them since Andrew is allergic. Interesting choice.
4. I love to play ball.
Really? She refuses to play both T-ball and Upward Basketball.
5. I have a dog.
Okay, I totally missed us getting a dog.

I guess it's a good thing she showed me which one was hers because I'm not sure I would have guessed based on her answers. Especially the dog one.

1 comment:

Danielle and Randall Strickland said...

That is so funny! I wonder if some of her friends talk about dogs (or eggs, for that matter!) and she decided to add those to her life as well. KIDS! :)