Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vacation Part 4

So much of this is repetitive. Now that we've been here almost a week, we've figured out what we like to do and when! We slept late this morning, and actually just barely caught breakfast before it ended! We went to our massage, which we actually had today! It was very nice. We headed to the covered pool to relax. I finished book #2 and started #3. We swam for awhile.

Later on we got cleaned up and headed out to dinner. We went to the same neck of the woods as last night, to a restaurant called The Skull Creek Boathouse. That place was hopping! It was the first time we have had to wait for a table. For an appetizer we got crab and shrimp fondue, which was different and tasty. I had a pound of broiled shrimp and some hush puppies. The shrimp were perfect. Yum. I ate almost all of them! Rick had some sort of salmon that he enjoyed.

Then it was back to the hotel and out to the beach! We swam for a bit then sat in our chairs with our feet in the water. We read until we couldn't see then just hung out watching the waves. I don't think I mentioned earlier that Nick and Becca sent us a wonderful Edible Arrangement that we've been enjoying each night. We are always too full to eat dessert at the restaurant, so this was great for a late snack.

We have had a great week. I am sad to leave tomorrow, but getting anxious to see the kids.
I am getting ready to put the pictures on Shutterfly. I'll link when I do!

No comments: