Sunday, January 10, 2010

Charlotte

I have mentioned little Charlotte Reynolds and her family on this blog before. Charlotte passed away Thursday, January 7th after being in a coma for several days. I'd like to ask you to continue praying for her parents, Roger and Rachel, her extended family, and friends.
We have been praying for Charlotte as a family, and Abby knew she was very sick. I hadn't mentioned anything about her lately because I knew she was going to die and wasn't sure what to say about it to Abby. Of course, the day it happened she asked Rick if she could pray for Charlotte and he told her she had passed away. The next evening I asked her if she knew about Charlotte and she answered, "Daddy said she died". We were quiet for a few minutes then she said, "Mom, did you know Hippy's friend Henry died? Charlotte can sleep with him in Heaven."

No comments: