Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorite Kids Books

I am participating in Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life" this week. Her theme is favorite children's books. I could list at least a hundred, but I'll stick to just a few:

Abby's favorites (5 year old girl)--

Dooby Dooby Moo and others by Doreen Cronin
Ladybug Girl by David Soman and Jacky Davis
Angelina Ballerina by Katharine Holabird (there are many)
Lilly's Big Day and Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes
Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten and others by Joseph Slate

Andrew's favorites (2 year old boy)--

My Car and Planes by Byron Barton
Jesus Loves Me by Debby Anderson
Chugga Chugga Choo Choo and My Truck is Stuck by Kevin Lewis and Daniel Kirk
Speedy Little Race Cars: A Zippity Zoom Colors Book
Sports Books by David Diehl--Slam Dunk, Touchdown, and Home Run



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list of books! Hope you have a wonderful week.