Thursday, March 25, 2010

Keeping Myself Accountable

I am working really hard at memorizing some scripture. I know lots of bits and pieces, but haven't ever learned "chunks" of my favorite verses or verses I can use when going through different things. I am going to start posting them so I can keep myself accountable. My first one to tackle was Psalm 100, and here goes(I'm writing this from memory!)--

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands
Serve the Lord with gladness. Come before His presence with singing.
For the Lord, He is God. It is He who has made us and not we ourselves.
We are His children, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise
Give thanks unto Him, and bless His name.
The Lord is good. His mercy is everlasting and
His truth endures for all generations.

No comments: