Saturday, September 19, 2009

Top Ten on My Ipod

1. You Deliver Me by Selah
2. Give Me Jesus by Jeremy Camp
3. Awesome God by Cedarmont Kids (Abby's pick)
4. Come Thou Fount by David Crowder Band
5. I Surrender All by Selah
6. Amazing Love by Michael W. Smith and Melinda Doolittle (remember her?)
7. Glory to His Name by Selah
8. Be Thou My Vision by Travis Cottrell
9. Believe by Brooks and Dunn (I can't believe they are splitting up!)
10. Bring the Rain by MercyMe

Yes, I've been listening to just Christian music lately. I don't have to worry about an occasional bad word or a song about beer like I do when I listen to country. Abby is at the point where she can hear a song once and remember it and sing it all the time. I really don't want my 5 year old singing "Beer for my Horses" (even though I like it!)

Can you tell I just downloaded the new Selah CD Deliver Me? It is AWESOME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi i am one of a supporter of Melinda Doolittle for sure i do remember her. She doing alot great thing. Keep you update in her website www.melindadoolittle.com and she did released a album in February call coming back to you. You should listen at her song it is amazing. Also a website for her fans melindasbackups.com who all the fresh news are post also Melinda once in a while stop talk with her fans in the chat room.