Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Abby's birthday party

Abby had her party at Romp N Roll (VA Center location for all you locals). I really can't say enough about how great it was....especially the part where I didn't have to plan, serve cake, or clean up!


Mr. Roger and gang get the party started!

birthday girl

a birthday ride on the parachute

Hokie Pokey

make a wish!




To view all the pictures, go to www.stephwhittington.shutterfly.com. If it asks for a password, please email me at stephwhitt@gmail.com and I will give it to you!




1 comment:

The Busy Blaine's said...

Hey!! Thanks forfor your comment onour blog. The Hokie poseys are $10 for the regular size and $6 for the babies. If you want more than one they are cheaper, it just depends on how many you would like. Thank again and....... GO HOKIES!!!!!!
p.s you can email me at tablaine@verizon.net if that's easier