Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What We've Been Up To....

We've had a busy last couple of days. A week ago Rick and I celebrated our 9th anniversary with dinner at Flemings. YUM! My birthday was Thursday, and I got to spend the morning at the dr with Andrew (who had a virus, it turns out). Mom was here and got us Panera for lunch and a Ukrops cake. YUM YUM! That evening I had book club. We discussed The Shack so we had a big group.

Shoes I got for my birthday. Aren't they cute?

Friday and Saturday I went on a retreat with the FLO (For Ladies Only) Crew in Williamsburg. We had a blast and got to eat at Chowning's Tavern in Colonial Williamsburg for lunch on Saturday. I came home and enjoyed some down time (Rick and the kids were in Emporia). Later in the evening I went to Ukrops and the cashier told me I looked flushed. I had noticed that it seemed hot in there, but she said it wasn't. So when I got home I took my temp and of course, I had Andrew's virus. So I missed church on Sunday morning. By Monday I was feeling better.

The kids and I have started our "summer activites" this week with Romp N Roll, swimming lessons, and storytime at the library.



The kids all dressed for church on Sunday.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Sweet picture! Sounds like you've been very busy and a full summer ahead!