Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Weekend

It's been awhile since I have posted....




On Friday, we left in the early afternoon so we could be in Emporia in time for the ribbon cutting at Julie's (Rick's youngest sister) store, The Whimsy Tree. Check out http://www.emporianews.com/2-23-09.html to see the picture. We celebrated my dad's birthday with pizza and cake that night (his actual birthday is tomorrow). On Saturday we did some visiting with my grandparents. My grandfather is recovering from knee replacement and is doing very well. We ate dinner with Rick's parents then headed back to Richmond. On Sunday we went to church, I taught Sunday School and then went to a teacher's lunch/meeting after the worship service. Later that day we got to celebrate Whitt's first birthday!

One year ago......

the proud uncle





Abby checking out her new cousin.



Happy Birthday (today) to Julie, and to Dad and Megan tomorrow!

No comments: